Thrillworks has big dreams and we’re looking for a copy obsessed creative director to help lead, train, and inspire our continued growth. At Thrillworks crafting great creative begins with great leadership.
So, are you excited by the idea of “unsolvable problems”? Are you a self-starter who loves getting outside your comfort zone and making a difference? Are you dead set on making awesome and never not pushing the idea of what’s possible? If you’re hard-wired for taking a different path, for making a difference, this role might be for you!
The Creative Director establishes the quality of our creative and strengthens the legend of Thrillworks in the hearts and minds of our customers and future teammates. As we are growing rapidly it will be your prime directive to lead, develop, and grow our creatives.
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director and collaborating closely across Thrillworks’ leadership team, you will lead the creative direction for building our brand equity creating inspiring work for our clients.
Thrillworks crafts innovative digital that seamlessly integrates strategy, creative, and technology to focus your digital presence and maximize your business. Leading the way in digital creative is about a seamless collaboration between strategy, creative, and technology. We offer design that makes your website a pleasure to behold; and the technological expertise that makes it a pleasure to navigate.
· Lead the creative team across multiple accounts and while driving forward the Thrillworks brand
· Contributes innovative ideas with strategy that challenge the ideal of possible
· Work alongside multiple disciplines across Thrillworks to deliver exceptional products to our clients.
· Lead and contribute to ideation with internal and external partners
· Leads creative teams to a high standard of creative excellence
· Encourage, and develop an environment that prioritizes diversity and inclusion amongst the team
· Develops goals with team while maintaining performance reviews and 1:1s to support career progress
· Oversees creation of concepts, presentations, and executions to facilitate clients’ needs
· Collaborate with resource managers and scrum masters to prioritize, manage workloads, and time frames
· Supervise and contribute in concept work for current clients and new business pitches
· Demonstrates ability in hiring quality candidates to match growing demands
· 10+ years working in a digital agency/marketing setting.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Visual Communications, or Writing
· Managerial and leadership expertise and passion
· Must demonstrate effective oral, written, communications, presentation, interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Showcases divisive and inventive problem solving
· Able to collaborate across areas of expertise to provide unified solution as agency POV
· You are a true storyteller, able to create narratives that deliver brand awareness.
· Able to build and grow our clients trust and abilities
· Dedication to learning and growing within your field
· Evolving understand and opinion of market trends and marketing briefs
· Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word processing, communication, and design programs
· Exposure working with mid to large-size enterprise clients across multiple industries.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment and delivering on deadlines.