Greatness is ever-changing. So are we. And that’s where you come in.
At Thrillworks, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital space – seamlessly weaving strategy, creative, and technology into experiences that are both simple and sublime. But it takes relentless work, and a “never not” attitude.
What does that mean? Well, it means we don’t just evolve. We’re never not evolving. We don’t just innovate. We’re never not innovating. We don’t just build, we’re never not building, measuring, or learning. That’s the thrill. So if you’re never not challenging the status quo, we should talk.
Check us out thrillworks.com
We’re never not growing.
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter who wants to push with us. A gifted storyteller that can discover, develop and deliver emotion and change behaviour without wasting words. A collaborative team player that’s understands their craft and wants to go further.
Thrillworks is your solution for innovative web services that blend sound thinking and strategy, aesthetics, design and technology to maximize your business.
Web design and development is about creativity and technology. You need a perfect balance of both. We offer design that makes your website a pleasure to behold; and the technological expertise that makes it a pleasure to navigate.
- Report to the Creative Director and collaborate closely across disciplines
- Lead and contribute to ideation with internal and external partners
- Contribute innovative ideas alongside of strategy that challenge and thrill our clients
- Deliver exceptional creative solutions to our clients
- Lead your fellow creative teams to a higher standard of creative excellence
- Encourage and develop an environment that prioritizes diversity and inclusion amongst the team
- Oversee the creation of concepts, presentations, and executions to facilitate clients’ needs
- Supervise and contribute to concept work for current clients and new business pitches
- 6+ years working in a digital agency/marketing setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Visual Communications or equivalent
- Command of the English language
- Effective oral, written, interpersonal, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Be decisive and inventive problem solving
- Storytelling and execution
- Ability to build and foster and grow our clients’ trust
- A dedication to learning and growing within your craft/field
- Have an understanding and point of view on market trends and marketing briefs
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word processing, operating systems, and design software
- Have worked with mid to large-size enterprise clients across multiple industries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and delivering on deadlines.