Thrillworks is seeking a Resource Lead to join the Delivery team, overseeing all internal and external projects. You will be reporting to the Director of Delivery, ensuring internal staff resources are allocated effectively across the organizations' Strategy, Technology, Creative and Growth teams.
This is a 6-month contract with the potential to transition into permanent
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns, and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
- Liaise with internal teams from across the business to understand sales activities, project demands, timelines, and team hiring needs.
- Know the capabilities and strengths of our team members
- Responsible for optimizing the assignment of the team members to achieve project success and the organization’s overall objectives.
- Balance the demand for resources taking into consideration skills, level of experience, developmental objectives of each person, and financial objectives
- Recommend internal staff members to meet specific program or project objectives and influences the selection to best achieve the greatest outcomes for our clients.
- Analyze future demand for our company and recommends skill development activities to prepare employees for future assignments
- Analyze, monitor, and report on capacity, availability, and utilization of our people
- Maintain employee availability information and vacation tracking.
- Participate and lead in talent resource meetings.
- 5-10 years of experience in a technology-focused professional services environment either in a client-facing and/or Resource Lead role
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with multiple leaders and departments.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present data to senior leadership.
- Great problem-solver mindset.
- Proactive and is self-motivated.
- Always interested in learning something new.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check required for employment.
No Agency calls.