We're looking for a progressive, highly organized individual who can grapple with the details without losing sight of the big picture as an Agile Delivery Lead. An individual who has experience with digital marketing projects, understands technology, and always keeps our clients' mission, goals and deadlines first and foremost. You're a leader who can set priorities, adapt to change and crunch budgets.
You build strong client relationships, communicating efficiently and elegantly to make sound decisions that make their businesses better. And you know how to manage both up and down in an organization to get the decisions, support, deliverables and results you need on time and under budget.
You'll work directly with our company's senior strategists, designers and developers as well as our diverse range of clients. Crafting proposals, mapping out projects, drafting budgets and setting timelines. You'll follow projects as they unfold, identifying and resolving bottlenecks, negotiating and working with subcontractors, maintaining ongoing contact with our clients and keeping senior staff apprised of the project's progress. You'll keep projects flowing, on course, on purpose, and know exactly where the money is being spent and why. Your comprehensive documentation of your work will be key to ensuring we learn from every project, continually improving value to clients.
Doing your job well will affect more than just deadlines and budgets. It will mean every member of the team knows their efforts are having the maximum impact and delivering value to our clients and Thrillworks.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns, and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
- Identify the need for specific internal resources, based on the scope of work and scheduling to deliver the goals of the project.
- Provide clear direction and feedback to internal teams (design, development, etc.) and communicate with them to ensure all members are aligned on their tasks and the client vision.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and 3rd parties.
- Liaise with multiple agencies, in an inter-agency team format, to successfully execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Client Services team to recommend strategic digital initiatives based on client KPIs.
- Collaborate regularly with client services to review the status of active projects and forecasts.
- Create project scope documents, deliver roadmaps and budgets, track deadlines and finances, and take prompt action to prevent slippage on either front.
- Identify and resolve conflicts and issues, and optimizing work processes.
- 5-7 years of experience leading agile teams as a scrum master or Agile PM, delivering websites and digital marketing projects (display advertising, emails, splash pages, etc.) in an agency/consultancy environment.
- A passion for constantly learning and keeping up to speed on digital marketing trends and technology - you are always looking to learn something new.
- The ability to display strong leadership in a cross-functional team environment with fast-changing priorities, under tight deadlines demonstrating resiliency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability with face-to-face client relationship management or when working with senior leadership teams.
- Experience with Jira or other Agile tools.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks such as Scrum, and Kanban.
- Experience with CMS considered an asset.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check required for employment.
No Agency calls.