Our Product Owners work with clients to understand the business objectives and how they are reflected in its product vision and goals. With strong partnership and consulting skills, they can bring meaningful impact at the account level, accelerating our client’s digital roadmaps, both in product development and organization practices. They prefer Lean-Agile principles in their work, needed to balance multiple agendas and delivery teams. As seasoned Product Owners, they also mentor the wider project team in these skills and model excellent client services practices.
Reporting to the Director of Agile Delivery, they partner with Thrillworks Strategists and Creative teams to lead the full end-to-end ideation and delivery of a product from conceptualization to delivery and launch and beyond. Implementing best practices, they can dissect problems from multiple dimensions to ensure the best approaches are used to bring a product to life.
This role is a 3-month contract with the potential to be extended and/or converted into permanent employment.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Co-create engagement goals, success metrics, and expectations with Clients.
- Breakdown complicated business systems into actionable roadmaps/solutions.
- Prepare for and facilitate product discovery and kick-off exercises with Clients to produce a point of view (POV) on how to define product success metrics and structure what Day 1 of development looks like.
- Partner with Client Product Owners to build and maintain the product roadmap.
- Build and manage a backlog of stories/requirements to drive project success.
- Manage trade-offs on complex requirements and the product backlog to balance Client expectations with successfully delivering user-centric products and solutions.
- Leverage product metrics data to drive decision-making and prioritization of work.
- Partner with Client Product Owners to run user story mapping meetings, prioritize work, set expectations, and plan epics and sprints.
- Partner with Client Product Owners to launch a product and lead all required post-launch activities as needed.
- Collaborate with the project team to triage bugs and defects, de-risk assumptions, and help unblock delivery.
Your role as a Product Owner requires:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience.
- Demonstrates thought leadership from the product management discipline with a toolkit of product and Agile delivery frameworks.
- Proven ability to partner with delivery teams to achieve successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in clarifying strategic and tactical guidance for undefined projects.
- Mastery in creating and presenting digital product solutions and recommendations to internal teams and senior client stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Quick to build and grow client confidence from idea conceptualization to delivery using a partner mindset.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Drive to overcome challenges and a conviction to push forward.
- High tolerance for ambiguity with a creative and empathetic mindset.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check may be required for employment.
No Agency calls.