A Group Account Director is a seasoned client leader and people manager. As a Thrillworks Group Account Director you will play a fundamental role in growing the company, helping your portfolio of clients to deliver excellence while driving a profitable business. If you have a passion for making a difference, then this is your role.
Our clients will range from enterprises to start-ups. Size aside we choose clients that are looking to challenge the status quo and make a dent in their worlds. Your impact is in shaping and influencing how we present ourselves to them while helping to grow our presence with their senior stakeholders.
Internally your impact is in being the voice of the Client, making sure that all decisions made are made with the Client in mind and in service of their business goals. You will bring your well-honed client leadership best practices to Thrillworks, coaching and levelling-up our existing roster of Account Directors.
Thrillworks is your solution for innovative web services that blend sound thinking and strategy, aesthetics, design and technology to maximize your business.
Web design and development is about creativity and technology. You need a perfect balance of both. We offer design that makes your website a pleasure to behold; and the technological expertise that makes it a pleasure to navigate.
- Driving organic growth and client satisfaction with your portfolio of clients through strategic leadership and uncommonly delightful service
- Work with the Client and to understand, define and solution both todays and tomorrows problems
- Become a subject matter expert in your client’s business and vertical
- Develop strong relationships with senior client leaders and decision makers while maintaining clear and transparent communications with all stakeholders throughout project work
- Deliver and develop strategic Account Plans, targets & business objectives
- Driving to sales targets established for each client in a given month
- Continually reinforce our client’s goals with the project team to empower client-centric decision making, while setting the benchmark for service and leadership
- Collaborate with and motivate the internal delivery teams to ensure we are producing award winning work and delivering value beyond the work for the Client
- Collaborate with Leadership and Business Development to pitch, establish and incubate new clients
- Own your stage, present at industry events, meetups and webinars
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of Account Directors
- Recommend and implement best practices to evolve and enhance our client management practice
- 10-15 years of experience with client management
- Proven track record of year over year revenue growth
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience managing and growing others
- Experience working for or with clients who require creative and technology base solutions
- Courageous: Never not willing to own your opinion
- Curious: Never not learning
- Hungry: Never not growing
- Self-Driven: Never not motivated
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE