Thrillworks is seeking an Account Manager to join the Growth team.
Supporting our team of Account Directors, you will help organize and facilitate client interactions and have a part in the Growth team's success in delivering unprecedented service to our Clients.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns, and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
- Manage client projects in a variety of different realms of business, reporting to the Group Account Director on the Growth Team.
- Be the main point of contact with our clients on projects, working with internal teams across technology, strategy, delivery, and creative to deliver on client expectations and ultimately client success.
- Develop opportunity briefs and lead subsequent solution development process.
- Accountable for business growth and development including identification of opportunities, forecasting any upcoming client needs, and reports these findings to the management team.
- Accountable for timely and accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting for all account growth activities.
- Support the Account Directors with client decks, ensuring they are built to Thrillworks standards.
- Coordinate, organize, and facilitate any client interactions with Thrillworks, briefing the leadership team after completion.
- Support briefings and client presentations with the support of the assigned Account Director
- Participate in client discovery meetings, acting as a consultative voice to guide and recommend our clients.
- Coordinating with the Resource team to ensure proper allocations of internal talent are identified to the correct projects and delivery is on schedule.
- Ensures client satisfaction by providing leadership/oversight of client service and delivery teams to successfully meet client project objectives.
- Be a brand ambassador for Thrillworks – continuously promote Thrillworks services to clients.
Your role as an Account Manager requires
- Agency experience, 2-3 years in an account/client services role.
- Exposure working within digital agency environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A highly organized individual where time sensitivity has been a focus.
- Familiarity with trends in technology/ marketing and design
- Ability to present findings to clients and internal teams with key data.
- Budget management & financial acumen
- Refined presentation skills
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check required for employment.
No Agency calls.