An Account Director is a seasoned client leader and people manager. As a Thrillworks Account Director, you will play a fundamental role in growing the company, helping clients to deliver excellence while driving profitable business. If you have a passion for making a difference, then this is your role.
Our clients will range from enterprises to start-ups. Size aside we choose clients that are looking to challenge the status quo and make a dent in their worlds. Your impact is in shaping and influencing how we present ourselves to them while helping to grow our presence with their senior stakeholders. Internally your impact is in being the voice of the client, making sure that all decisions made are made with the client in mind.
Simply put, we help organizations take advantage of the potential of digital.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns and experiences, we conceptualize, create, and develop solutions that just work harder. Because to us, digital is more than a medium. It’s life. That’s the thrill.
How you’ll make an impact
- Driving growth and client satisfaction.
- Work with the client to understand, define and provide solutions for both today and tomorrows’ problems.
- Become a subject matter expert in your client’s business.
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders and decision-makers while maintaining clear and transparent communications with all stakeholders throughout project work.
- Deliver and develop Account Plans, Targets & Business objectives.
- Driving sales targets established for each client in a given month.
- Collaborate and motivate the internal delivery teams to ensure we are producing award-winning work for the client.
- Own your stage, present at industry events, meetups and webinars.
The role of an Account Director requires:
- 5-10 years experience with Client Management, preferably in an Agency and/or Consultancy environment.
- Proven track record of year over year revenue growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working for or with clients who require creative and technology-based solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with fast-changing priorities, under tight deadlines demonstrating resiliency.
- Self-motivation and a passion for constantly learning and keeping up to speed on digital marketing trends and technology - you are always looking to learn something new.
- The ability to display strong leadership in a cross-functional team environment with fast-changing priorities, under tight deadlines demonstrating resiliency.
- Strong ability with face-to-face client relationship management or when working with Senior Leadership teams.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check may be required for employment.
No Agency calls.