Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in enabling sales in our organization and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day requests of incoming work to ensure team members are assigned and the project can commence.
Simply put, we help organizations take advantage of the potential of digital.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns and experiences, we conceptualize, create, and develop solutions that just work harder. Because to us, digital is more than a medium. It’s life. That’s the thrill.
How you’ll make an impact
- Intake new resourcing requests to ensure team members are resourced to projects in a timely manner.
- Work with team managers to schedule resources onto the right projects and propose options to fulfil resourcing requests.
- Work with managers to avoid overbooking of team members and understand when contractor and hiring discussions should take place with HR.
- Understand the skillset of team members to know who is the right fit for a project.
- Provide capacity and utilization reports to facilitate staffing conversations.
- Facilitate the weekly resourcing meeting to bring questions and collisions to the forefront to be addressed.
- Understand the ins and outs of the resourcing program to answer employee questions.
- Be the day-to-day contact for the resourcing program and reach out for inquiries or bugs.
- Add and remove employees from the resourcing program.
- Host training sessions for team members around time entry, project setup and reporting.
- Onboard new employees for time entry and scheduling.
- Work with HR and Finance to ensure contractor agreements match the needs of the resourcing request and invoices match time spent.
The role of an Operations Coordinator requires:
- 1-2 years of experience in Operations, Project Management and/or Resources allocation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to learn and keep up to speed on digital trends and technology.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with fast-changing priorities, under tight deadlines demonstrating resiliency.
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office tools is considered an asset.
- Agency/Consultancy experience is a bonus, as well as familiarity with Agile project environments.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check may be required for employment.
No agency calls.