The Senior Strategist role's primary responsibility is to provide clients with ongoing partnership and user-centric strategic vision to provide direction on their digital business across paid, owned and earned channels. As a Strategist, you bring key strategic guidance to multidisciplinary teams. You’re well versed in effectively communicating your findings to varying audiences—from creative to technical team members. You also have an intimate understanding of your client, their competitors, and key industry trends relating to their business. This allows you to develop customer insights, help define brand, business, and customer requirements, and ensure the impact of our work is measured throughout the project.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns, and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
- Approach all strategic work from a place of user and client-centricity.
- Translate client objectives into top-notch Strategy, UX and UI.
- Effectively work with internal teams and clients to find digital strategy that supports brand objectives, business goals and defined KPIs.
- Work to integrate social media, digital marketing, and SEO/SEM into strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership in creating channel and content strategies that deliver on brand objectives.
- Collaborate in ideation and approach assessment for new business opportunities.
- Act as a strategic centre of excellence within project teams and as part of the larger Thrillworks organization.
- Develop information architecture, user journeys, sitemaps, content maps and calendars
- Lead and participate in brainstorm, co-creation and ideation sessions.
- Develop strategic acumen through ongoing thought-leadership and collaboration with the wider strategy team.
- Participate in client-facing and internal presentations.
- Support new business opportunities and RFP responses with sharp strategic thinking and insights.
- Contribute to the creation of strategic plans and road mapping to determine project scope, required resources and path to success as part of the wider Thrillworks team.
Your role as a Senior Strategist requires:
- Agency experience. Exposure working within digital agency environments.
- Experience with Keynote.
- MS Suite (PPTX, Word, Excel).
- Miro (whiteboarding & brainstorming).
- Primary and secondary research familiarity (ability to absorb and apply insights from multiple sources).
- Familiarity with content and channel strategies across Paid, Owned and Earned Channels.
- Facilitation and collaboration/ideation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check may be required for employment.
No Agency calls.