This is a 6-month contract with the potential to be converted to full-time.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns, and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
- Ensuring secure and elegant code is implemented across our Node-based clients
- Working with strategists, designers and front-end developers to define and create amazing digital experiences
- Ensure best-practices and Thrillworks standards are exceeded at every stage of development through code reviews with multiple teams
- Mentor and hone newer developers' skills in technology and architecture practices
Your role as a Senior Full Stack Developer requires
- HTML 5, CSS 4, Core JS
- Strong experience developing solutions using React, Gatsby and headless CMS platforms (i.e. Contentful, Contentstack)
- GraphQL based state management or Redux (Flux architecture) experience
- Experience with Angular and/or Vue is a plus
- Expertise in core Node
- Express server expertise
- Socket.io expertise
- Comfortable working with streams
- Experience architecting and documenting RESTful APIs
- Database configuration, management and deployment
- Interest or experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud or other Cloud Platforms
- Architecting serverless solutions
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check required for employment.
No Agency calls.