Reporting directly to a CMS Architect, a Senior Jamstack/Headless Developer is responsible for building scalable content models to power modern-stack websites and apps. You will be in charge of architecting content strategy, data structures and back-end components to connect the application with other web services (headless CMS platforms, customer databases, etc.), writing well-designed and testable code using modern software development best practices.
This is a 6-month contract with the potential to be converted to full-time.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns, and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
- Architecting bespoke content-authoring systems in a Headless CMS environment.
- Ensuring secure and elegant code is implemented across our Node-based clients.
- Working with Strategists, Designers and Fullstack Developers to define and create amazing digital experiences.
- Ensure best practices and Thrillworks standards are exceeded at every stage of development through code reviews with multiple teams.
- Mentor and hone newer developers' skills in technology and architecture practices.
Your role as a Senior Headless/Jamstack Developer requires
- Strong experience developing solutions using static site generators (Gatsby, Next.js) and headless CMS platforms (i.e. Contentful, Contentstack).
- GraphQL based state management or Redux (Flux architecture) experience.
- Expertise in core Node.
- Experience architecting and documenting RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Database configuration, management and deployment.
- Architecting serverless solutions.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check may be required for employment.
No Agency calls.